Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Isla Fisher's 'sexy' moustache

Share this history on :

Isla Fisher wears a handlebar moustache at home.

The 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' actress, who is engaged to comic star Sacha Baron Cohen, finds facial hair "sexy" and often dons a fake moustache when she is alone with Sacha.

She joked: "I think there is nothing sexier than a handlebar moustache. We have a spare one at home - and I wear it."

Isla, who has a 14-month-old daughter Olive with Sacha, also revealed she has refused to undergo surgery to change the way she looks.

The 32-year-old star added: "Being proud of who we are as people is more important than cutting into ourselves to create this false idea of beauty.

"I think there is nothing sexier than laughter lines. I haven't done the white teeth - I haven't really Americanised my look. But we will see what happens when you interview me in five years. Maybe I'll be looking permanently surprised."

Isla insists she has never been more content and admits becoming a mother has made her re-evaluate her life.

She explained: "Having a baby really changes your priorities. I'm the happiest I have ever been in my life. Being a mother is by far my greatest accomplishment."


Taken From : China Daily

No comments: