Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 10, 2009

'Jerk' husband Pete Wentz

Share this history on :

Pete Wentz would still be "jerking off" to pictures of wife Ashlee Simpson if he hadn't married her.

The Fall Out Boy rocker - who has a six-week-old son Bronx Mowgli with the singer - admits he has always harboured a crush on the 24-year-old beauty, and was determined to spend the rest of his life with her.



He joked to Blender magazine: "I hunted her down and shot the dart in her. I just had to wait for her to collapse! Basically, I'm married to the person I'd be jerking off to."

This is not the first time Pete has revealed intimate details of his life with Ashlee.

He recently spoke about the first time the couple slept together, revealing: "It was the single best sexual encounter I've ever had. We were in the Soho Grand Hotel, and there was a mirror, and I was like, 'Oh my God, you're banging the girl of your dreams and you're watching it right now.' "
Taken From : China Daily

No comments: