Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Megan Fox's fiance snub

Share this history on :

Actress Megan Fox poses backstage at the 66th annual Golden Globe awards in Beverly Hills, California January 11, 2009. [Agencies]

Megan Fox's fiance refused to go to the Golden Globe Awards with her.

The 'Transformers' actress - who is engaged to former 'Beverly Hills, 90210' star Brian Austin Green - presented a prize at Sunday's (11.01.09) prestigious event and admitted it was not her choice to attend on her own.

She said: "Brian doesn't want to be here. He doesn't want to be my date. He's a man. He has an ego.

"I think he's probably working on music. I don't think he cares."

Megan, 22 - who wore a stunning, tight-fitting golden gown to the event - also admitted being extremely nervous, insisting she was "insecure" about her appearance.

She said: "I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a transvestite. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I'm scared."

Megan added seeing some of the other stars arriving was doing nothing to calm her nerves, explaining: "I really want Salma Hayek's boobs."

Actress Megan Fox poses backstage at the 66th annual Golden Globe awards in Beverly Hills, California January 11, 2009. [Agencies]




Taken From : China Daily

No comments: